- Student Life
To register for Pre-Kindergarten-you must be 4 years old by July 31st, 2017
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:15-11:15 or 12:15p.m.-3:15p.m.
$140 per month for 9 months $50.00 registration fee, Title XX accepted
Pre-K Curriculum is focused on Kindergarten readiness
To guide the children in recognizing God’s presence in everyday life experiences
To foster a love for learning
To introduce the basic skills of self-discipline...
* Following directions
* Asking good questions
* Sharing time, space, people and things
* Using good social skills
· Development of early literacy skills
· Oral language and letter identification using Letter People Puppets®
· Number awareness through sorting, counting and manipulating objects
· Music and rhythm exercises
· PE classes and Stretch and Grow Program
· Healthy snack program
· Prayers /Bible Stories
· Handwriting without Tears program
Weekly visits to the Holy Name School Library.
Please contact, Jenny Bradley 402-451-5403 to schedule a tour or to receive enrollment information.