- Student Life
To register for Pre-Kindergarten-you must be 4 years old by July 31st, 2018
Monday thru Friday 8:00am - 3:00pm
Breakfast starts at 7:30am
*$50.00 Registration Fee
Pre-K Curriculum is focused on Kindergarten readiness
To guide the children in recognizing God’s presence in everyday life experiences
To foster a love for learning
To introduce the basic skills of self-discipline...
* Following directions
* Asking good questions
* Sharing time, space, people and things
* Using good social skills
· Development of early literacy skills
· Oral language and letter identification using Letter People Puppets®
· Number awareness through sorting, counting and manipulating objects
· Music and rhythm exercises
· PE classes and Stretch and Grow Program
· Healthy snack program
· Prayers /Bible Stories
· Handwriting without Tears program
Weekly visits to the Holy Name School Library.
Please contact, Angelica Temple @ 402-451-5403 X101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour or to receive enrollment information.