Holy Name School strives to graduate students who live by Christian values, demonstrate strong academic skills, and are prepared to take their place in society as productive citizens. We do all this in an effort to teach as Jesus did.
Holy Name Students will:
- Express a belief in God and in the values expressed in the Gospels.
- Demonstrate competency in core disciplines and appreciation of fine arts.
- Access and use information effectively.
- Apply technology effectively and morally.
- Display global awareness and an understanding of the diversity of cultures. Identify specific, personal goals for future education and careers.